Fun Saturday morning breakfast treat, pulling inspiration from the paleo diet, Weston A. Price, Bruce Fife, and a personal obsession with blueberries. This recipe is simple, fast, clean, healthy, and sure beats cereal or commercial cinnamon buns! Give it a try, and let us know how it works for you. We are always interested in tweaks!
- 12 eggs
- 8 tbs of grass fed butter
- 8 tbs of whole fat coconut milk (here is our recommended brand)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla extract (here is our recommended brand)
- 1 cup coconut flour (here is our recommended brand)
- 1 tsp Lo Han (optional if you like sweet muffins! here is our recommended brand)
- 1 cup of organic blueberries (washed)
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Mix in eggs, butter, coconut milk, sea salt, vanilla, and Lo Han.
- Then stir in coconut flour until their are no lumps.
- Add in blueberries and mix until berries are evenly distributed in batter.
- Grease muffin tin or use cupcake liners, and the fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick test passed (no batter sticks to toothpick when inserted in center of muffin).
Enjoy with butter and tea!