The last week plus has ranged between 102 and 90 degrees (on a cool day), and this mama has needed a sweet, cold treat that is (1) without sugar or dairy, (2) very fast to make. The solution? This super fun blueberry vegan sorbet for one (or two, or three. You determine the serving size).
Makes: 1 serving
What You Need
- 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (this is our top milk of choice)
- Vitamix, Magic Bullet, or some other high speed awesome blending tool
What You Need To Do:
- Blend until smoothe.
- Top with fresh blueberries or coconut shavings or other topper of choice.
- Eat until you die and go to heaven.
This works with pretty much any frozen fruit! We made one of mango for our daughter this week to help her with her summer flu and sore throat. Gorgeous, easy delicious. Happy sorbet-ing!